Yoga Class Policies Dr. Paul Jerard, E-RYT 500
- Class Discount Packages
- Returned Check Fee
- Aura Wellness Center Yoga Class Policies
Yoga Teacher Training Class Policies
Class Discount Package Cards
- Yoga and Pilates classes are offered in seasonal sessions – that being, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Holiday Sessions.
- The Aura discount package card is available in 10, 20, and full-session increments.
- * Full-Session Class Card – (covers all available classes within a particular session).
- Classes cannot be carried over into the next season’s sessions. For example: You cannot carry leftover classes from Winter into Spring, etc.
- If you purchase a 10 or 20 class discount package card, you must finish all classes in the weeks within the session. You may come as many times as you want, during the seasonal session for the number of classes you have purchased.
- However, in order to see, and feel, the benefits of these classes, it is suggested that you attend, at least two, Yoga classes per week. If you are unable to attend more than once per week, a home practice is strongly suggested, so that you will gain the benefits that Yoga offers.
- Class Discount Package Cards are non-refundable.
- Should you forget to bring your card to class, the walk-in rate of $15.00 will apply for that particular class.
- No refunds for Yoga classes, Pilates classes, or workshops. Absence is non-refundable, but classes may be made up within the session of the season you enrolled.
- Make-up classes may be taken any time within the season, space permitting.
- You can allow someone else to use your card, or use your card to bring a guest, during the seasonal session.
- Drop-ins are $15 per class, space permitting.
Returned Check Fee
- There will be a $30.00 charge for any returned checks.
Aura Wellness Center Yoga Class Policies
- There are to be no shoes on the studio floor. Please leave them outside the studio door.
- Please leave negative energy at the door. The atmosphere in the Yoga studio should be one of tranquility.
- Be conscious of your neighbor on the next mat.
- Please do not wear strong perfumes or colognes to Yoga class.
- If you are pregnant, please let the teacher know. You should seek training with a Prenatal Yoga specialist.
- Keep your body clean. It bothers all of us, if we have to remind a student of this.
- Cell phones are to be turned off. If this is not possible, you will be unable to participate in the class.
- Wear comfortable clothes that do not bind at the waist or knees when you sit down.
- Do not eat a large meal or drink a lot of liquid before Yoga – an empty stomach is most comfortable.
- Please arrive a few minutes before class; if this is your first visit, please arrive 15 minutes ahead of class, so we may check you in and acquaint you with the space.
- Once the class has begun, there will be no admittance into the Yoga studio. The studio doors will be locked once class starts. Arriving late creates a disturbance to both the students and instructor. Alternately, we request that if you attend class – you do not leave prior to its conclusion, as this is also a disturbance.
- Some mats are available for you to use – as well as blocks, straps, and blankets.
- If you have special physical issues, please consult with your teacher before class, and take care of yourself during class.